General Terms and Conditions
Alle Wine – Tourism Business Development, Lda. (“Alle Wine”) is a private limited company, holder of Tax-ID number 515418447, registered with the Commercial Registry Office of Alenquer under the same number, with fully paid share capital of 60.000,00 € and acts as a tour operator, performing its activity under the regulation introduced by Decree-Law no. 17/2018 of March 08th, which establishes the conditions for accessing and exercising the activity of travel agencies, being duly registered with the National Registry Office of Travel and Tourism (“RNAVT”) under number 9729, having joined the Travel and Tourism Guarantee Fund (“FGVT”) and being covered by civil liability insurance with policy no. 206170302 of the Insurance Company Allianz Portugal.
“Alle Wine” is headquartered at Caminho Casal do Inácio, 8, Casal Perdigoto, 2580-191 Olhavo, Portugal and may be contacted through the following email address: email@example.com.
“Alle Wine” owns and manages the computer platform named “Alle Wine”, through which it promotes the provision of tourist services provided by third parties, making the respective reservation and payment collection in accordance with the provisions disclosed in the particular terms and conditions.
These general terms and conditions set out the terms applicable to all the “experiences” advertised on the “platform”.
- Customer: individual or legal entity properly registered with the “platform” to enable online reservation of the services (“experiences”) advertised and provided by the “Partners”;
- Partners: individual or legal entity who has entered into a contract with “Alle Wine” to advertise on the “platform” their services (“experiences”) provided to “Customers”, benefiting from the reservation service activities carried out via the aforementioned IT tool;
- Platform: computer program designed by “Alle Wine”, featured in “Apple Store” and “Google Play”, available to the public via website or application compatible with mobile phone, tablet or other equivalent hardware, through which the “experiences” are advertised;
- Experiences: touristic programs organised and provided by third parties (“Service Providers”) within the wine and food sector, whose terms and conditions are an integral part of the contractual arrangement established between “Alle Wine” and the “Customer”.
- Boarding Pass: document that incorporates the agreement established between the “Customer” and “Alle Wine” with regard to the provision of tourist services, as prescribed in these general terms and conditions and in the “experiences”.
The registration with the Platform is equivalent to a statement confirming that these general terms and conditions have been read, understood and accepted.“Alle Wine” reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice and the need for prior consent from registered “Customers”, wherefore these general terms and conditions shall be reviewed for each reservation.
These general terms and conditions, as well as the “experiences” are translated into several languages. In the event of discrepancy between the meaning of the sentences and the concepts, the text in Portuguese shall always prevail.
- In accordance with pre-contractual information duties, “Alle Wine” provides the “Customer”, wherever applicable and before the “Customer” is bound, with information on the essential details of the “experience” with regard to destination, itinerary, periods of stay, number of nights, means and categories of transport, locations, dates and times of departure and return, duration, intermediate stops and connections, approximate time of departure and return, in case the exact time has not yet been set, location, essential details and tourist class of the accommodation according to the standards of the destination country, meal plan, visits, tours or other services included in the total price agreed for the package, organization of group travel services and, where possible, the approximate size of the group, as long as it is not evident from the context, the language in which other tourist services are provided in case the benefit of the respective provision is dependent on effective verbal communication, whether the trip or vacation are, in general, appropriated for people with reduced mobility, at the traveller´s request, accurate information about the suitability of the trip or vacation taking into account the respective needs, the total price for the package, including taxes and, if applicable, all fees, charges and other additional costs or, in case these cannot be reasonably calculated before the conclusion of the contract, information about the type of additional costs that the traveller may still have to bear, payment methods, including potential amounts or price percentages to pay out as an advance and the payment schedule for the outstanding amount, or financial guarantees to be paid or undertaken by the traveller; the minimum number of persons required to organize the package and the expiration date for potential withdrawal from the contract in the event that number is not reached; general information about civil identity documents, passports and visas required to the organized trip, including approximate time limits for obtaining visas and information on the sanitary requirements of the destination country, information on the terms under which the traveller is entitled to withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the organized trip, subject to payment of an adequate and reasonable termination fee; information on taking out insurance, whether mandatory or voluntary, which covers the contract termination fee by the traveller or the assistance costs, including repatriation, in the event of accident, illness or death.
- The provision of the standardized information contained in the fact sheets prepared in accordance with annex 2 of Decree-Law 17/2018, March 08th is also part of the fulfilment of pre-contractual information duties and may be checked here.
- By issuing and accepting the “boarding pass”, the “Customer” confirms that he/she has been provided with all information, applicable to the specific case, referred to in the previous subparagraph i., as well as with the standardized information mentioned in subparagraph ii..
The contractual link between “Alle Wine” and the “Customer” under the terms prescribed in these general terms and conditions and in the “experiences” is established upon delivery of the “boarding pass”, provided that the price has been paid.
- Contractual changes and termination:
- The price established in the “experience” may be increased or reduced after the issuance of the “boarding pass”, if there are variations in the cost of passenger transportation arising from fuel price or other energy sources; in the taxes or fees on the travel services included in the package, applied by third parties not directly involved in the performance of the package, including tourist fees, landing fees, embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; in the exchange rates applicable to the package.
- “Alle Wine” is given the right to change the terms and conditions of the “experience” after the issuance of the “boarding pass” without the need for acceptance by the “Customer”, as long as such change is not substantial and provided that it notifies the “Customer” in writing on durable medium.
- If, before the start of the trip or stay, for any reason, “Alle Wine” is forced to substantially change some of the essential trip details, is unable to satisfy a request made by the “Customer” at the time of concluding the contract or imposes a price increase in accordance with subparagraph i. above, excceding 8%, the “Customer” may, within a reasonable time established by “Alle Wine”, accept the offer or withdraw from the contract, without any penalty, being reimbursed of the amounts paid.
- The “client” is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded with “Alle Wine” in accordance with these general terms and conditions and the “experience” at any time prior to the provision of the services under contract. The withdrawal is, however, subject to the termination fee provided for in the “experience” and must be performed through the “platform”.
- With respect to off-premisses contracts, the “Customer” is given the right to withdraw from a contract within a 14 days time period.
- “Alle Wine” is given the right to terminate the contract in the event that the number of registered participants is smaller than the minimum number indicated in the “experience”, notifying it to the “Customer” 20 days prior to the start of the organized trip for journeys exceeding 6 days; 7 days prior to the start of the organized trip for journeys lasting from 2 to 6 days; 48 hours prior to the start of the organized trip for journeys not exceeding 2 days.
- “Alle Wine” is entitled to terminate the contract in the event that it is prevented from performing it due to inevitable and exceptional circumstances, notifying the termination to the “Customer”, without undue delay, before the start of the organized trip.
- The termination of the contract by “Alle Wine”, in all cases referred to in subparagraphs vi. and vii. above, grants the right to reimbursement of the amounts paid, but does not grant the right to compensation.
- “Alle Wine” disclaims all liability for any temporary or permanent interruption in the regular operation of the “platform”, which is not originated from the action, or abstention from action, of its authorized representatives, workers or, in whatever form, collaborators that are within the scope of its management powers.
- Any lack of conformity in the execution of the services provided by the “Partners” shall be notified to “Alle Wine”, in writing or in another appropriate manner, without undue delay.
- “Alle Wine” will ensure that the lack of the conformity is satisfied, unless this is not possible or entails unreasonably high costs, considering the amount of the services affected and the relevance of the lack of conformity in question.
- If a significant part of the services under contract cannot be provided, as agreed, “Alle Wine” will offer adequate alternatives, at no extra cost to the “Customer”, with, whenever possible, a quality equivalent or superior to that specifed in the “esperience”.
- The “Customer” is only entitled to refuse the travel services that were offered in case they are not similar to those contracted.
- In case it is not possible to find alternatives, the “Customer” is given the right, where appropriate, to a reduction of the price and/or to a compensation for damage, except if the lack of conformity is attributable to him or herself, to a third party unrelated to the provision of services included in the “experience” or to inevitable and exceptional circumstances.
- Guarantees and dispute resolution:
- “Alle Wine” is a partner of “FGVT” [Travel and Tourism Guarantee Fund], which guarantees the reimbursement of payments made by “Customers” or on their behalf, provided that the services under contract are not provided due to insolvency, as well as the reimbursement of the amounts paid by “Customers” as a result of the lack of provision of services or the defective provision of services.
- Any complaint must first be submitted to Alle Wine’s Customer Service Team.
- “Alle Wine” has an electronic complaints book (https://www.livroreclamacoes.pt/inicio).
- In case of dispute, the “Customer” may apply to the Customer Ombudsman for Travel Agencies and Tourism, using the following contacts:
- Address: Rua Duque de Palmela, 2 – 1º Dt.º, 1250-098 Lisboa;
- Telephone number: 213553010;
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.